We are hiring for the following job profiles
We are looking for an Associate Systems Analyst in the area of Information Technology and would be responsible for providing technical system administration to include installs, adding, altering, configuration and ongoing maintenance for largely Wintel Infrastructure.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine the best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Provides expertise to functional project teams and will participate in cross-functional initiatives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees to include service desk staff.
- Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions based on overall requirements and / or internal and external customer request.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment, meeting deadlines and responding to customer requests in a timely and triaged manner.
- Must be able to pass an in-depth background investigation working with Law enforcement, Personal Identifiable Information, HIPPA or other sensitive data.
- Candidate must be able to work shift, weekends, on-call and emergency operations for disaster and training exercises and as outlined as part of the support requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess the following competencies, as demonstrated in past and current employment history. Desirable competencies for this position include:Demonstrates knowledge of and experience with , implementing, supporting and troubleshooting at least two of the following technologies in an enterprise infrastructure:
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2
- Active Directory
- Group Policies
- VM Infrastructure (VMware or Hyper-V)
- Enterprise Storage (SAN, iscsi storage, cloud storage)
- Experience managing Windows infrastructure service such as DHCP, DNS, subnets, gateways, etc.
- Experience managing an enterprise Microsoft Active Directory, and federation services infrastructure including Active Directory schema, domain controller’s role, and current supported OS version, and Microsoft Federation Services Farm.
- Experience implementing and managing Windows servers in cluster both hardware and software.
- Experience managing and troubleshooting client devices including desktops, laptops, and tablets.
- Experience installing and supporting client devices' operating systems and standard applications
- Experience managing Windows security patches (WSUS) and Antivirus servers (TrendMicro).
- Powershell scripting and automation is desired.
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing system logs, identifying system issues, applying remediation, and performing system preventative maintenance.
- Experience creating and updating technical documentation.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.